One more....

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
MVC-002S.jpg
21 Mo. Hereford Heifer

thats a hereford heifer. she shows her bloolines. love that deep blood red color scott

Like the cow Crowder but I am a Hereford man anyway.
Got the first British White/Hereford cross yesterday. I haven't seen it is I am off at my city job, wife called and after the discripition its an ugly beast. If it is as ugly as she discribed don't believe I will be posting any pictures of this one.Might have to put it over in my neighbors pasture.

Campground Cattle":2gbl9v5y said:
Like the cow Crowder but I am a Hereford man anyway.
Got the first British White/Hereford cross yesterday. I haven't seen it is I am off at my city job, wife called and after the discripition its an ugly beast. If it is as ugly as she discribed don't believe I will be posting any pictures of this one.Might have to put it over in my neighbors pasture.

For the sake of my growing curiosity would you consider posting a pic? Never seen a BW/H cross before... :shock:

Crowderfarms":3ih65osb said:
MVC-002S.jpg
21 Mo. Hereford Heifer
So Crowder..thats what a hereford looks like in your country?? LOL Nice heifer whatever you call it..except for those gol durn spots...but you know how I feel about those..maybe its the spots that make it a hereford?? LOL

tapeworm":3s41o9l2 said:
Crowderfarms":3s41o9l2 said:
So Crowder..thats what a hereford looks like in your country?? LOL Nice heifer whatever you call it..except for those gol durn spots...but you know how I feel about those..maybe its the spots that make it a hereford?? LOL

I know GW, They are not pics of my Herefords. I'll post them soon. Not my best cattle in the pic, just a couple of my favorites.

Crowder, Nice cows! Just trying to figure one thing, what is that apparatus directly above the cow on the right at the edge of the field. From her hips look straight up!

MikeC":1hdhwwlg said:
Crowder, Nice cows! Just trying to figure one thing, what is that apparatus directly above the cow on the right at the edge of the field. From her hips look straight up!
Mike, That is a Shooting Tower. We are blessed to be saturated with Deer. In the Off Season, I use it for Coyote Control.

Latest posts