Once upon a time, someone posted an article about manure

Help Support CattleToday:

CowgirlUpNY

Reaction score
and how it 'piled up' and what those piles would possibly tell you about what was missing in the diet. Does this ring a bell with anyone at all???

I would love to find that article again, if anyone has an inkling of an idea.

I remember it, its here someplace. Do a search and Im sure you can find it.

Well, I think I've figured out the search option, now to just plug in the right stuff to try to find what I'm looking for. Thanks.

I looked, but couldnt find it. I do remember it though. I think it might have been Crowder whp posted it, but not sure. Sorry.

I don't know about everybody else - but it isn't the one I remember - but dang it is a good article
from what I remember about the other article, this one is more specific about the amount of protein the cow is consuming
thanks for posting it
Melanie

mdmdogs3":1r0nybz8 said:
I don't know about everybody else - but it isn't the one I remember - but dang it is a good article
from what I remember about the other article, this one is more specific about the amount of protein the cow is consuming
thanks for posting it
Melanie

Probably one of the best indicators of how much protein thay are getting.
If you read the text next to the pic they even give you the percentage.

Every beginner should read this. Thanks kb. Here it is again so you don't have to look back
http://rangeweb.tamu.edu/extension/rang ... photog.pdf

I'm almost positive that's it, and well if it's not, it's still got what I'm looking for.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Latest posts