Olympics

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest

Reaction score
Anyone going to watch it? Every time they're around I try, but the coverage is usually awful. It's always jumping from sport to sport and there's a big focus on figure skating, which I hate.

Not as enjoyable since the fall of the Soviet Union.

And her marks are coming in from the judges now Jim...9--9--9-9-and the Russian judge gives her a 5....What's up with that Jim McKay?

Well, a few more ICBMs will be added to the Moscow target area for sure now Bob...

Of course, things could revert back pretty quick nowadays...
20180208001156_0.jpg

The biathlon is my favorite event, even though the Norwegians always win. Then the giant slalom, and super G. Also like the ski jump and bobsled.

It's funny, but all those sports could be on tv any other time and I wouldn't have any interest in them. But I really enjoy them during the Olympics. I like short-track speed skating, and hockey the best, although hockey this year doesn't seem like it will interesting at all with using professionals but not NHL players.

I don't watch the fake news networks, so I'm out. I saw where the fat boy set whoever is carrying the games up already with fake propaganda already.

Bestoutwest":3lrm7zf5 said:
Anyone going to watch it? Every time they're around I try, but the coverage is usually awful. It's always jumping from sport to sport and there's a big focus on figure skating, which I hate.
I enjoy the hockey, cross country skiing and the rest of it I dont' give a second thought.

I really enjoyed the hockey up until they let the pros in. Ski jumping is interesting as well.

Bestoutwest":3trgqxos said:
I really enjoyed the hockey up until they let the pros in. Ski jumping is interesting as well.
True...sort of took the excitement out of it. But heck they're all multimillionaire professionals now. Amateur is a dirty word.

Other than nationalistic pride, I have no reason to watch. I don't ski, hate skating, and don't have a clue about hockey. Some of the cross country skying/shooting events are interesting but with the medias' hatred of guns they aren't going to show much of them.