Old Dearborn disc parts

Help Support CattleToday:

Cabo

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for the old box type friction greasable bearings that were standard before the sealed roller bearings got popular? I have tried Agri-Supply and they have the spool but not the bottom half of the housing. I know, it should be scrapped but it belongs to a friend and he wants to repair it. Any help, suggestions, or advice will be appreciated. BTW, it has a 7/8 " axle shaft, the spool is 7 1/4" long and the bottom half of the housing is 5" long with 3" bolt centers.

Cabo":alkxa13b said:
Does anyone have a source for the old box type friction greasable bearings that were standard before the sealed roller bearings got popular? I have tried Agri-Supply and they have the spool but not the bottom half of the housing. I know, it should be scrapped but it belongs to a friend and he wants to repair it. Any help, suggestions, or advice will be appreciated. BTW, it has a 7/8 " axle shaft, the spool is 7 1/4" long and the bottom half of the housing is 5" long with 3" bolt centers.

If this what your talking about ?
These are for a 1"
I haven't seen a 7/8" shaft before

Thanks Shanghai, that is what I need. I will make sure that it is not a 1". What is the source for that one.

Latest posts