Oh no!

Help Support CattleToday:

New twist, the FBI followed Laundrie's parents 150 miles north where they visited their lawyer. Strangely, while there, they spent a considerable time in a Public Library. A woman in Canada took a picture of a man that looks an awful lot like Laundrie just yesterday.
Using a public computer and connection so there is no evidence on their own devices?

(I'm sure Farmer Shell will explain that they were just checking out books and spending quality quiet time with each other.)

Maybe my aunt has balls and is really my uncle….

It's possible. 🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️
I've seem some of these people that switch sexes it's scary to me. Some don't look like it. What would you do if you thought you were seeing a girl turned out to be a man. 😲 Get busy and some surprise you didn't expect.

Thats what you think. You would be speechless. 🤣 Alright this went to far. 😂🤣😅😆🤡🤦🏽‍♀️
Did you follow the link? Click on the word 'ugly'.
He killed 'her'. Cause of death was drowning. Found the transvestite with 'her' head still in the toilet but a beating had been administered beforehand. The Philippine president gave him a full pardon after he was found guilty, and he was put on a plane for the US shortly afterwards.

Did you follow the link? Click on the word 'ugly'.
He killed 'her'. Cause of death was drowning. Found the transvestite with 'her' head still in the toilet but a beating had been administered beforehand. The Philippine president gave him a full pardon after he was found guilty, and he was put on a plane for the US shortly afterwards.
Okay I did now. I didn't realize that was a link. Yea I would bet people get crazy if that happened.

assuming they find him alive.
With him taking off on the run, he doesn't appear to be the type to face the charges and offer a defense for himself.

Shell; you seem a bit enamored with this guy... ;)

I love the guy so much I named our newborn mini after him. Bahahahahahaha!!! Totally JOKING!!! 😝🤡
I really named it Greybeard Jr. Bahahahahahaha!!
Just playing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-174711_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-174711_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
*Thats our horse and my picture. I couldn't figure out how to get my pictures to load on here, they are always to large, I screenshot it and it works.

Using a public computer and connection so there is no evidence on their own devices?

(I'm sure Farmer Shell will explain that they were just checking out books and spending quality quiet time with each other.)

If the FBI knows that information couldn't they go to the library and see which computer they used and discover where the trail leads them?

What evidence? How do we know the girl didn't plan something crazy to frame him so she would finally get famous like she wanted.
How come out of all the missing people hers blew up all over the news and internet. I don't see nothing but about her? What about all the rest of the missing people are they just nobody's or why we don't hear about them?
There was a local lady been missing a few years haven't heard nothing about her since she first went missing. Nothing against Gabby just saying why is her case so different.
She has 2 broken neck Bones she was strangled

I wake up and drink coffee with you folks so cut me a little slack. Neck bone you know connected to the backbone 😂😂

I knew that would go over bad but I just woke up and couldn't remember the term 😂😂😂😂😂

No, my brain works differently I guess. Its not just the 2 broken neck bones vertebraes. I understand the neck is made up of different bones like the back vertebrates correct. My brain just goes off trying to figure out more why, how, what for, how does that work, ect. Instead of just focusing on one thing I'm off like ooooh I didn't realize the neck was made like that. Haha Has nothing to do with the main topic.

I used to like Dog but I think now he maybe a dog. After all that crap came out...who knows if it's true doe.

Latest posts