Oh no!

Help Support CattleToday:

My hunch is he is in Long Island if not in the swamp. Wasn't he home for 4 (?) days before going off the radar?

Did they ever find out who was responsible for killing the civilians with the drone in Afghanistan and describing it as Al-Quada?
J. Robinette Biden is what I heard.

Everybody just assume the boyfriend did it. It had to be the boyfriend. After watching the body camera how she acted on there she definitely had some depression, anxiety, or mental health issues going on. None of us know what was going on behind closed doors, with them or anybody for that matter. Could have been the boyfriend, she could have committed suicide, or something else none of us know. If people were camping outside my house with bull horns I'd disappear too.
Apparently, they were doing hallucinations in Colorado it said on one their videos. That alone could cause mental problems in my opinion.
I just don't want to believe the boyfriend did it until we have more evidence. I maybe one of few, just don't have enough evidence at this time. Yes many things don't add up and seem odd.

(Reuters) -A body found in a U.S. national park in Wyoming has been identified as Gabby Petito, the young woman who went missing during a road trip with her fi...

(Reuters) -A body found in a U.S. national park in Wyoming has been identified as Gabby Petito, the young woman who went missing during a road trip with her fi...
They also called it a homicide Shell. The boyfriend did it.

According to Joy Reid at MSNBC what we're dealing with here is the news media giving this case undue attention because of something called (by her anyway) "Missing White Woman Syndrome".

They also called it a homicide Shell. The boyfriend did it.

Don't be on a jury. That's not fair until you have the evidence to prove he is guilty.

Most of these jurors would agree with you. Still don't have the evidence to prove he did it.

Don't understand the full press media coverage and 24/7 updates on this case.

There were 6 killed and 56 wounded recently in Chicago weekend gun violence, but there is no mention of this in the news media.

chicago shootings
Must be false news, guns are illegal in Chicago.

Some people think he never came back to Florida, nobody saw him there, even his sister. His parents are covering for him. They will also go down with him for covering up evidence. If he told them he killed her and they didn't tell the authorities. It won't be good for them

We don't have enough evidence. Some of ya'll need to opt out of being on jury duty. If you get called tell them you can't do it cause you would say guilty regardless if the person is guilty and your acquaintance said that's not fair.

Why didn't he just dump her alive and run off and leave her. Now for him it is to off himself
Everybody just assume the boyfriend did it. It had to be the boyfriend. After watching the body camera how she acted on there she definitely had some depression, anxiety, or mental health issues going on. None of us know what was going on behind closed doors, with them or anybody for that matter. Could have been the boyfriend, she could have committed suicide, or something else none of us know. If people were camping outside my house with bull horns I'd disappear too.
Apparently, they were doing hallucinations in Colorado it said on one their videos. That alone could cause mental problems in my opinion.
I just don't want to believe the boyfriend did it until we have more evidence. I maybe one of few, just don't have enough evidence at this time. Yes many things don't add up and seem odd.

My wifes been following this deal. She had me watch vanlife the other day to bring me up to speed. After a couple of minutes of watching I says.... that's really pretty, bubbly little girl ..and she's crazy as a sprayed a roach.....I'm just saying.

My wifes been following this deal. She had me watch vanlife the other day to bring me up to speed. After a couple of minutes of watching I says.... that's really pretty, bubbly little girl ..and she's crazy as a sprayed a roach.....I'm just saying.

Yep I like your wife. I bet she gets in to some i.d. TV shows. 😁
Not you I bet your like who cares. Hahaha jist playing.

We don't have enough evidence. Some of ya'll need to opt out of being on jury duty. If you get called tell them you can't do it cause you would say guilty regardless if the person is guilty and your acquaintance said that's not fair.

What evidence we do have points directly to him and his behavior certainly does not help his case. I'm not convinced that the extensive manhunt for him is just to see if he's alright. If he doesn't commit suicide and they get ahold of him I think the actual jury will have plenty of evidence to put him away and probably his parents too.

Agree. We know that the media does not present the truth. Right? So, we should not judge by what we read in the media. Right?
Remember that what the jury hears in a trial is focused and limited. The judge may also rule that the jury is not allowed to hear certain information that he or she has deemed not relevant to the charges, even if most people might think it very much is. Presentation sometimes becomes more convincing than the actual facts (sort of like a candidate with the voters). Does that seem fair? The judge's charge to the jury will include that they must decide the case only based on the law and the information presented. In reality, the jurors can decide their verdict on any basis they agree on regardless of the law and the facts. Is that good or bad?

Agree. We know that the media does not present the truth. Right? So, we should not judge by what we read in the media. Right?
Remember that what the jury hears in a trial is focused and limited. The judge may also rule that the jury is not allowed to hear certain information that he or she has deemed not relevant to the charges, even if most people might think it very much is. Presentation sometimes becomes more convincing than the actual facts (sort of like a candidate with the voters). Does that seem fair? The judge's charge to the jury will include that they must decide the case only based on the law and the information presented. In reality, the jurors can decide their verdict on any basis they agree on regardless of the law and the facts. Is that good or bad?
Scary really. I feel alot of people base on looks and history. A persistent felon is guilty versus somebody like a doctor or lawyer. No way that doctor or lawyer kill their wife. Versus back to the persistent felon thug looking guy of course people see he is guilty.