Off to the game in Pasadena!

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
And I have just one thing to say:

roll_tide.gif

Worked last time so I thought I would post it again. :D

Have a great time, should be fun.... but not a great game, I think Bama will run all over Texas, could be worse than the Florida game.

GO BAMA!

Alan

I watched a little of that game. The choking sound from oregon made me turn it off

dun":vn4fmzi7 said:
I watched a little of that game. The choking sound from oregon made me turn it off

Say it ain't so Joe!!! Yes we are talking about the National Championship game, not the Rose bowl...... But how can you dish my Ducks?..... I, I,I, respect you..... say it ain't sooooo

Alan

Macon, geez, the last time you went to a football game the board crashed. Sort of like Jogee's 30 mile rule. You get more than 30 miles from home and the cows get out or CT crashes. :(
Roll Tide.

Our oldest daughter is a senior at Alabama. We paid for her trip to the game for her Christmas present. She flew out from Atlanta this morning. She made it there fine. I hope she enjoys the game but Im sure if Alabama wins she will. ROLL TIDE !!

Circle H Ranch

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Off to the game in Pasadena!
by tncattle467 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm

M Gravlee wrote:
And I have just one thing to say:

Worked last time so I thought I would post it again.

Long horns and colt mccoy are going to whoop the pee pee and doo doo out of bama.

Remind me not to ever consult you if I want to wager on a game.

ROLL TIDE !!! LOL

Circle H Ranch

Great game. I think Gilbert did great for a backup, especially a freshman backup.

Walt

my hat's off to gilbert...i was pulling for him...also i want to make a prediction...something ain't right with Saban....i don't think he even likes football...something ain't right there...

Txwalt":2pud12dq said:
Great game. I think Gilbert did great for a backup, especially a freshman backup.

Walt

Yep-- towards the end he came into his own...Before that I thought they might as well have brought in the blonde chick that was playing the Piccolo in the band.... ;-)

Besides having the Heisman winner- Alabama did show they have a defense...The best play of the game was when that big old defensive lineman picked off the lateral- and his "rumble" to the end zone...

xbred":2d2zlnry said:
my hat's off to gilbert...i was pulling for him...also i want to make a prediction...something ain't right with Saban....i don't think he even likes football...something ain't right there...

I can't believe I caught myself rooting for the Horns....but did....I sure would not want to have been the Gilbert boy when McCoy went down. I bet he couldn't remember his own name for 30 minutes. But in the long run he looked very respectable and should be good as he matures and gets more playing time. Danged UT just seems to reload every year. No such thing as a rebuilding year. Course when the top kids in the country are standing in line to sign on with you you don't really draft as such..you hand pick.