odd man out

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie?

Reaction score
AS the world turns and crazy history unfolds, I wonder if I'm the only one left that thinks this man looks like a woman and that unified nations and all that goes with it doesn't sound like a good idea and a green tax that encompasses all of Europe is surely to be followed by some fool over here that thinks a green tax would make us more European and thus more enlightened. All in all it's still easier and better to be me than think like Mr/MS Vonrompuy. Europe can be wrong if it wants to.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 919380.ece

He looks like a guy that got his mitochondrial DNA wrapped around his endoplasmic reticulum and resulted in him having two right hands. Girly hands.

Yeah, what Peg said (about 40 times :D )

Peg, have you had this stuttering problem very long???????

peg4x4":33zzreaz said:
OOOOH GEE WHIZZZ!! What did I do? How to UNdo??
go to the edit, or little cross button on your post and press delete on each one you want to get rid of. Hope the stuttering gets better soon.. :lol: I think we've all done that before.

peg4x4":16wcj45h said:
Yeah,what Chrisy said.

I agree. There is a big difference between looking like a woman and looking gay. This fella looks gay. Guess its a case of similar differences.

Jogeephus":vdkl9vig said:
peg4x4":vdkl9vig said:
Yeah,what Chrisy said.

I agree. There is a big difference between looking like a woman and looking gay. This fella looks gay. Guess its a case of similar differences.
You're certainly right. I was just thinking that he doesn't look manly so hence my female reference but likely he's neither. Either way the little pink headed fella needs to stay in Europe along with his bright ideas. He also needs a good barber.

Funny looking guy that wants to have a EU wide tax? More tax?

Well, the EU just gave Nigeria a billion dollars cash - "in the assistance and pursuit of peace".

Right ........

Be afraid of these jokers - be very afraid

Bez+

Anything Green has got to be good. This applies to taxes too doesn't it? I'm sorry mean carbon offset fees.

Latest posts