O M G !!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":32ncym4z said:
I was digging in my purse and found a JURY SUMMONS dated January!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :shock: OOOOOH I gotta run/hide!! :help: I can't remember anything important anymore.. :cry: :help: I'll call then when I get home and plead dumb,or old~whichever works..

That's better than me. I have been known to only check the PO box once a week or even less. I got a summons for one Monday, and it was Friday afternoon. I took the time off work and then when I arrived, they had settled the case and were sending everyone home. Got a day off, anyway.

Ever find like, pills and stuff in an old purse and wonder what in the world thay were for?

VanC":1a6sfyms said:
Only been called once for a 2 week stint about 15 years ago. Sat on a couple of trials. One was a guy accused of ............uh .............. how can I put this ................. showing something to young ladies that they didn't particularly want to see. Hard to keep a straight face sometimes, but we took our job seriously. Interesting seeing the system work up close and in real life.

Had that happen to a friend who was working at a gas station. It made her so mad that she took out after the guy. She was going to beat the snot out of him. Couldn't catch him though but he never came back. I told her she shouldn't have done that.

My husband was digging in my purse for something one day while I was driving and he got a toothpick under his nail. He refuses to go back in. (Men don't know how to dig in a woman's purse anyway)

backhoeboogie":2nt5llh6 said:
An over zealous officer is going to stop you some day for changing lanes without a turn signal. They'll find that you haven't paid the fine for skipping out on your civic duty and cuff you. :lol: You'd better get down there and cough up a few nickels.

FOLLOW THIS ADVICE. They will hold you in comtemp of court until you pay the fine. No picture taking but alot of BS.

Lammie":1zn7xrzy said:
peg4x4":1zn7xrzy said:
I was digging in my purse and found a JURY SUMMONS dated January!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :shock: OOOOOH I gotta run/hide!! :help: I can't remember anything important anymore.. :cry: :help: I'll call then when I get home and plead dumb,or old~whichever works..

That's better than me. I have been known to only check the PO box once a week or even less. I got a summons for one Monday, and it was Friday afternoon. I took the time off work and then when I arrived, they had settled the case and were sending everyone home. Got a day off, anyway.

Ever find like, pills and stuff in an old purse and wonder what in the world thay were for?

You ever had the headache from he11 and dumped out your purse hunting for ibuprofin...found a couple...took them...and tasted the cologne you also kept in your purse the rest of the day? GAWD, I'd have rather had the headache!

Alice

Gate Opener":3d1w7b6v said:
My husband was digging in my purse for something one day while I was driving and he got a toothpick under his nail. He refuses to go back in. (Men don't know how to dig in a woman's purse anyway)
My wife carries her cellular telephone in her purse. Yesterday I knew that she may get an important call. She was asleep and that phone starts ringing. I'm doing my best to find it. :help: Her purse has six, I just counted them, six pockets on the OUTSIDE. goodness knows about the inside. I finally found the phone and as I was trying to figure out how to open it up , the ringing stopped. :mad:

I think I would rather try finding my way out of the lake swamp on a moonless night without a compass than finding my way around in that purse.

But then the phone rang again. Just one time. I opened it and it said 'voice message'. :shock: That is way beyond my level of competence. I didn't know the phone could do that. I woke her up and gave her the phone :!:

Alice":2yppyv1u said:
Lammie":2yppyv1u said:
peg4x4":2yppyv1u said:

You ever had the headache from he11 and dumped out your purse hunting for ibuprofin...found a couple...took them...and tasted the cologne you also kept in your purse the rest of the day? GAWD, I'd have rather had the headache!

Alice
Yea, I was digging in an purse from last year and I found the usual old pills, stubs of pencils, lipstick I haven't worn from gawd knows when, little bits of tobacco from when I smoked, and the best of all, part of an old dinner roll! :shock:

Lammie":20s0eeu6 said:
Alice":20s0eeu6 said:
Lammie":20s0eeu6 said:
peg4x4":20s0eeu6 said:

Alice
Yea, I was digging in an purse from last year and I found the usual old pills, stubs of pencils, lipstick I haven't worn from gawd knows when, little bits of tobacco from when I smoked, and the best of all, part of an old dinner roll! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my favourite thing is putting on a coat from the year before and finding, money in the pockets, I have done this on many occasions, as I slip change into my pocket and forget what I have done with it. My Husband says 'it is my way of saving up' I think it is just my carelesness.

OK~OK~ All is well!! Took a better look,and found I had torn off the "exemptions" part,and mailed it off :shock: (I guess) Don't know what I claimed, old and batty,perhaps. :( :oops: Thanks for the advice.. As to not being in contact,I work 3 days a week,and the Elgin library is closed Monday.. So I'm ok,if not all here,here. :lol: