Nuclear Attack Imminent?

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
While browsing around on some of my favorite political websites, I came across something really disturbing. A supposed "American Hiroshima" on August 6. This is a nuclear attack against America. There are a few things on the article that I find a little bit fishy though. For example, the article says that the terrorists have an arsenal of nuclear weapons of all different sizes and magnitudes. I do believe they have at least 1 nuke, but Im not gonna get into what I think, just what the article says. It also says that 9 major cities are lined up for this Saturdays attack.

Ill let yall read this one and make your own interpretations. Chances are its another false claim, but these arent the kinds of things you can ignore.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45562

Check it out, let me know what you think.

We and the Russkies have the capability to detect radiation in such minute quantities that they know where every nuke device on the planet is located,and have the ability to track it in real time, this has been so for years. If we are hit with a nuclear device,we had better look at who our real enemies are..... :shock:

Latest posts