Nu-Flor

Help Support CattleToday:

thanks for the reminder Bez'... will give it a try next time. Might be sooner rather than later. She seems to have gotten back her appetite and less coughing but she still seems to be feverish to me.

Anything else I need to be using?

madbeancounter1":1izwsqjj said:
thanks for the reminder Bez'... will give it a try next time. Might be sooner rather than later. She seems to have gotten back her appetite and less coughing but she still seems to be feverish to me.

Yeah - spend an hour and build that little portable squeeze.

Make it as high as the top of the calfs head and leave a few spaces to get your hands on the animal.

Or, if you wanna' spend a few bucks - get one welded together with light pipe - just use if for young stuff - works like a charm.

Bez'

Bez'":s6t4qy7u said:
madbeancounter1":s6t4qy7u said:

Yeah - spend an hour and build that little portable squeeze.

Make it as high as the top of the calfs head and leave a few spaces to get your hands on the animal.

Or, if you wanna' spend a few bucks - get one welded together with light pipe - just use if for young stuff - works like a charm.

Bez'

Point made and taken. Will try to get it done tomorrow evening.

I use it regular and it works well. If I know I'm giving multiple doses, every other day, then I give it in the muscle. If I think one dose will do then I give it under the skin in the neck with a larger dose as it will go into the system somewhat like a time release if you will.

Bez'

The other show heifer was coughing today so I got a dose for her too.

Didn't get the squeeze built but I did halter her and shove her up against the aisle. Used your method. Needle straight down. Slide in under the skin and ram it home. Worked like a charm.

Thanks.

4-H club is hosting local site for All American Bake Sale tomorrow. We are expected to contribute. Wife has decided she's, I mean we're, making cinnamon rolls, nut rolls, and snicker doodles. So I'll be in the kitchen tonight... If I get to talk to anyone at all it'll be late.

Latest posts