Not Good. :-(

Help Support CattleToday:

Black and Good

Reaction score
I just found out yesterday, I've been walking around for over a week with a completely broken into Fibula. This bites. I'm to busy or this crap. I have a torn ACL in my right knee. It blew out the other day. I guess it blew out so bad that it broke my damn leg. :bang: B&G

Are you to busy to have to use a wheel chair. Take it from somebody that deals with a Knee that has and unreapairable ACL, MCL and LCL. Follow the dr's advise and adapt to the situation. Injuries never happen at a good time but it not taken care of properly they will last a lifetime.

I agree with M5. And take this from a person who has had lots of broken bones and torn up joints. I don't care how busy you are you have two options. You can follow the doctors instructions and if that means stop it means stop, I don't care how busy you are. Or you can be busy and tough it out and not heal correctly. This might allow you to do things now but it will cause you to slow down a lot more later.

M5farm":3bw9fg80 said:
Are you to busy to have to use a wheel chair. Take it from somebody that deals with a Knee that has and unreapairable ACL, MCL and LCL. Follow the dr's advise and adapt to the situation. Injuries never happen at a good time but it not taken care of properly they will last a lifetime.

Well said M5.. get it taken care of.. do some rehab.. and be on your way back to halfway normalcy.

Ouch, that doesn't look good, take care of it!

I broke my femur just above the knee 20 years ago, thankfully it must have been fixed right and haven't had any knee problems

Dang, you must be tough. That had to be very painful!

You only have one shot to fix it and heal it right - so don't blow it! Do what it takes to get healed up properly, in the future you will be glad you did.

Dave":17nag4ve said:
I agree with M5. And take this from a person who has had lots of broken bones and torn up joints. I don't care how busy you are you have two options. You can follow the doctors instructions and if that means stop it means stop, I don't care how busy you are. Or you can be busy and tough it out and not heal correctly. This might allow you to do things now but it will cause you to slow down a lot more later.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

A few times I did the latter, toughed it out, and now I am paying for it. Fortunately, most of the time I did the former, and did as instructed, and am glad of it.

Good luck with it, take the time necessary to let it heal.

Katherine

I absolutely understand working hurt... I have also come to understand that working hurt makes the hurt permanent... Take the time to heal if there is any way you can do it without just flat going out of business. Ask for help from the people around you and get out of the way and let them help you.(total hypocrisy in that last bit of advice but at least I know I'm wrong)

That's a bad one. :( I was going to say you'll be in a cast, but just read that you have a "walking cast." Take care and let it heal right!

Latest posts