Not Doing Anything

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Today got way to hot getting that tractor out yesterday took the starch out of me. I haven't had one that stuck in years after I cut the back pasture grass had got so tall and tough the cows quit eating it got a bright idea.
Decided to go bush hog my grandsons shooting lanes for bow season, have done for years, a spot I have been over hundreds of times the bottom fell out.
Going to work on a sprayer in the shop installing a new pump where there are big fans.

I've been helping my son add on to his wife's chicken house in the evenings after work. Going into that heat and actually working a little bit after 8 hours at my desk in the AC is just about killing me. Ten years ago (when I didn't sit behind a desk) it wouldn't have bothered me nearly as bad.

humidity is bad here even in mornings and yea 20 yrs ago it didnt bother me either .but at 54 woww!!young fella at work calls me a old ----- ,i told him the pain ect i got and can still do the same job he can nooo. your the ----- . left him speechless !

Yesterday I put together a couple AR15 parts kits inside to stay out of the heat.

Latest posts