Normal?

Help Support CattleToday:

But you know it may be a fleck. It's not ours so i don't know! But it was in the simbrah show and it won grand reserve and best pair. I'm not sure , I will ask the guy that too! If you click on pic of bull you can see all of him. He has sand all over him. I think it will go to all my pics.

Usually Simbrah has more ear and sheath, but I did not look that closely at her. I am by no means an expert, especially with Simbrah, since we have NONE around here that ever show up for shows. You do not see many cattle with ear around here. But to me, he looks Fleck also! Shows you how much I know ;-)
How old is your bull?

They do really well down here. Hot and humid!! Lot of them around. Big in the shows. Houston livestock show. We do not show but our neighbor does and he will buy a few of our calves every season when one fits the bill. Our bull is very gentle. In fact all the simbrahs seem to be really mild mannered. We are pleased with them.

Well guy never showed. So we put the halter on her and she was great. We took temp. 103.1. Everything thing says anything over 102.5 is a fever and 103 is acceptable if in sun all afternoon. Which it has been. It is coughing a little too. Will let him know if he decides to call or come around. Won't do this again! :bang: