No good deed goes un-PUNISHED.

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was outside cutting my corn to feed to the cows and got a call from a friend of mine whos a deacon at a local church near me he says a member asked for help cutting her yard its almost 2.5 feet tall he said the church got together after services and went to help cut her grass all the riding mowers either broke belts or just couldnt cut the grass. He asked me if the church paid me would I bring my tractor over and cut the cut. I asked him where it was and he told me which was about 2 miles away I said sure he said yards about an acre so i said thats fine no problem I asked could I bring one of big tractors with cab on it he said probably not a good idea so I got my garden tractor hook up the bushhog went on my way got there and began to cut church member and lady was really happy because I cut it low to the ground almost done i hear a tat tat tat tat tat tat look back board with nails sticking in them I said a few bad words and hope it didnt bust a tire ok no water gushing still rolling good so i had a sigh of relief after done stopped talked to the church members and pastor and lady they gave me plenty of ice tea and some pizza i thanked them pastor tried to write me a check told him there money was no good with me climbed up on tractor went home finished what i was doing walked outside found this... The slime I put in my tubes bought me enough time to get home apparently which im glad of. It sucked but I still wouldnt have changed it for the world its good when people come together to help each other just sucks when you get punished. :D

Ford = found on the road dead
Ford = fix or repair daily

Never really thought that it applied to tractors also..... But :lol:

You're a good man to help another person out.

Alan":24esnqaj said:
Ford = found on the road dead
Ford = fix or repair daily

Never really thought that it applied to tractors also..... But :lol:

Thanks Alan... but in regards to the ford comments.... :eek:

You should try "Saetz Chemical Flt Stop" It stays fluidy in the tire and will seal new leaks months (at least) after you put it in.

I have a 3610 Ford that has probably been the most reliable tractor I have ever owned. I still have a spare tire on the rim for the front of the Ford from back in the days when every tractor we had used the same bolt pattern. Makes it pretty handy when one goes flat.

kenny thomas":15ceqf5s said:
I have a 3610 Ford that has probably been the most reliable tractor I have ever owned. I still have a spare tire on the rim for the front of the Ford from back in the days when every tractor we had used the same bolt pattern. Makes it pretty handy when one goes flat.

kenny it is super reliable althought I haven't owned it but for about 4 years its always ready to work when I am. It has a pretty easy life though I only use to bushhog where I can't get the big tractors at and rake hay and for the garden cultivation.