NFL report on the Patriots

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
OK, the footballs were deflated to Tom Brady's liking, not to the rules. My opion is that the Pats should play pre-seasion intr-squad games in Syria. Let what happens, happens. This is much milder than my original thought, which was firing squad at dawn,

john250":1fjvoxv6 said:
OK, the footballs were deflated to Tom Brady's liking, not to the rules. My opion is that the Pats should play pre-seasion intr-squad games in Syria. Let what happens, happens. This is much milder than my original thought, which was firing squad at dawn,

As corrupt as the NFL has gotten I am not sure that all the games aren't rigged anymore.
The league and players have achieved idol and worship status when a lot of them should
be in jail.We have murder,assault, domestic violence, child abuse, drug abuse along with cheating
just in the last year. That is just the ones we heard about. What role models for our nations youth.
About 50% can't put a cohesive sentence together and are supposedly college educated.
IMO the whole mess needs to be cleaned up. You shouldn't receive preferential treatment
because you play for the Pats, Vikings, Ravens,Browns or any other team. The only one not playing
is the murderer.

They could inflate the same balls to 100 psi for the same games that were played in 2014 and the playoffs and the same team would have won. 45-7--that wasn't because of air pressure.
get over it.
all time series: Patriots, 49wins- Colts 29 wins
get over it.
Worst beating: Patriots 42-Colts 3-1974.
get over it.
Post season record: Patriots 4 wins Colts 1.
get over it.
Current win streak Patriots-6. 2010 to present.
Get over it.

greybeard":1y5evubg said:
They could inflate the same balls to 100 psi for the same games that were played in 2014 and the playoffs and the same team would have won. 45-7--that wasn't because of air pressure.
get over it.
all time series: Patriots, 49wins- Colts 29 wins
get over it.
Worst beating: Patriots 42-Colts 3-1974.
get over it.
Post season record: Patriots 4 wins Colts 1.
get over it.
Current win streak Patriots-6. 2010 to present.
Get over it.

So if they were that dominate, why did THEY feel there was a need to alter the ball pressure to less than league standards :shock: ? Guess what it proves they cheat and believe they are above the rules ,so you will have to ''get over it''! :cowboy:

No "if" to it--they WERE that dominate--that, or the Colts really did suck as much as they looked to suck. A combination of the 2 I suspect. How many points did the Colts score again? I forget--oh yeah 7. :roll:
I was over it the minute they won.

The real loser here is the NFL..exposed!!! If psi in the game balls is that important to the integrity of the game, then get involved and do your freaking job. Be proactive, not reactive. Even baseball keeps a watchful eye on the game ball. Just makes you wonder what other areas of 'rule bending' the NFL is neglecting?? The NFL would have you believe it's all about protecting 'the shield', but it's about, you guessed it, MONEY! For the record, I agree with gb. They could have played the game with a beach ball and the Pats would have won it all, maybe by even more points..Bilichek is a football genius. PERIOD.

I keep telling myself it is JUST a game. Then my conscious speaks to me, and says "They cheated."

I have a few friends that played pro ball in the NFL, and they are smart guys. Some are in private industry now and occupy that 1% of income earners. I will see them again this Memorial Day. I am anxious to hear what they say about this.

At least it can make the Dolts have a feel good moment in thinking that the pats thought they had to cheat to beat them. They'ld be wrong but they can still try to convince themsleves of it.

greybeard":20awhd4o said:
No "if" to it--they WERE that dominate--that, or the Colts really did suck as much as they looked to suck. A combination of the 2 I suspect. How many points did the Colts score again? I forget--oh yeah 7. :roll:
Still doesn't answer the question of why a team so dominate feels it has to cheat.

TexasBred":jqr4qo4e said:
greybeard":jqr4qo4e said:
Still doesn't answer the question of why a team so dominate feels it has to cheat.

TB that is just where our morals have come to in this country.
If you can't beat em cheat em.
I was pulling for the Colt's I didn't they had an ice cube's chance in heII to start with.

Frankly I could not care less how flat Brady's balls were, he beat the Seachickens and that's good enough for me..........and I don't even like the guy or the team.

TexasBred":2onuouqo said:
greybeard":2onuouqo said:

Why do the Pats feel they have to cheat? This at least the 2nd time they've been caught. I studied Agriculture, not Psychology. But serial cheaters are generally deeply flawed. And often brilliant (r.e. Bill Belichick). Brady has a poor education (UMich) but I'll bet he's smart enough not to leave a smoking gun at the scene. Like Hillary, these things are all done with a nod and a wink. Those equipment guys are tuned in to every word Tom speaks, and when he gives an interview saying he likes the footballs a little soft, well those equipment guys get a check with Robert Kraft's signature. The Pats have been so dominate, that I can't explain the need to cheat. But they do cheat, even when they have the advantage.

4 game suspension. Probably Giselle can pay pay the mortage in September. 1st game back--Colts in Indy. The NFL does know how to create drama.

The pats got find 1mil (chump change for them) and a draft pick. whopee

D2Cat":2r4b0tb3 said:
Four games he doesn't play just extends his career. More publicity for the NFL. What more could they ask?

x2. Jackpot!!! :bang:

To me it is kinda funny he played better in the second half when the balls were aired up. If the PSI was so important you wouldn't put them in a bag and throw them out on the ground 90mins before the game. The NFL is doing all this to deflect how their officials screwed up. There is a report of a 16psi ball at a Jets game, different gages showing different psi this is all a joke. If all this was so important the league would have officials in charge of the balls before and during the game.

wacocowboy":1zkof2tm said:
To me it is kinda funny he played better in the second half when the balls were aired up. If the PSI was so important you wouldn't put them in a bag and throw them out on the ground 90mins before the game. The NFL is doing all this to deflect how their officials screwed up. There is a report of a 16psi ball at a Jets game, different gages showing different psi this is all a joke. If all this was so important the league would have officials in charge of the balls before and during the game.
Wonder what the PSI is in the balls used at some of those Green Bay games when it's about zero degrees temp. :shock:

Hence the new joke going around the internet. It's about the culture of the Patriots not the stupid footballs

10995390_1100935393254882_1136942113347776112_n.jpg

Latest posts