Next weeks contest

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
In honor of Thanksgiving coming up for the members in the USA we would like to make next weeks category about Thanksgiving ,but that is too vague so we need to get a specific topic for it.

Would love some awesome suggestions that will get folks taking pics and submitting them for the contest .

All ideas are welcome ,well within reason . :lol:

Thank you :wave:

Good suggestion Sim. Another would be a pic of the dinner spread. I already vote for Jogeephus's picture if he posts one. :lol:

HOSS":31mmbs2k said:
Good suggestion Sim. Another would be a pic of the dinner spread. I already vote for Jogeephus's picture if he posts one. :lol:
Mmm..I would rather have that real life then a picture...my computer might have bite marks on it! :lol2:

How many of you have thanksgiving parades in your counties that you attend each year ?

Will give the dinner spread and thankful ideas some thought and see what we can come up with. Thanks .

What about something for the ladies this time, like TG'ing center pieces or decorations etc ?

Sorry, just throwing some ideas out here. My creativeness seems to have left me when this darn snow and cold front blew in a month ago , my bah humbug has completely taken over. :?

We have some great generic ideas coming up too, so be prepared to get creative and maybe do a little travelling . :D

Why not have the best looking Pumkin Pie or dessert with lots of whipped cream.....or something :D

How 'bout "glutony"... Pictures of food stuck in beards, pants that won't button today for some reason, old worn out belts that have been let out a notch, dad passed out in the chair with a pie plate in his lap...

OK, we have mulled over your suggestions and this is what we came up with.

Seeings this holiday is about iconic images, aromas and tastes we are looking for a pic that depicts just that. From the table setting, the actual food spread, friends + relatives, dad passed out in the chair with a pie plate in his lap or to that which you are truely thankful(could be one of the things already mentioned).

I will post all the details of the contest next week, thanks for the suggestions :D