NewHeifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Here is a heifer we were able to pick up. Her sire is Saltgrass (which makes this heifer a half sister to the bull we got, Traveler) and her dam is Society's Redeemer (an NP Redeemer daughter, who is also the sire of our senior herdsire NP Redeemer's Redemption). Its been a good while since we've added any young females to our program, so I thought I would share her with everyone.

MK High Society
D.O.B. 3-02-2008
Grand Champion Female: Tulsa State Fair - Open Show & State Fair of Texas - Autobahn Youth Show
Reserve Grand Champion Female: State Fair of Texas - Open Show & STLA Winter Festival - Open Show

MKHighSociety01.jpg

Ryan

Thanks for the approval comments. We really like her, and feel fortunate to have been able to acquire her. The judge at the State Fair in the Autobahn Youth Show said that he was impressed how good she was, that young. You can't see it from these photos, but she also has really good horn growth. Which is a plus.

I, too, love her markings. I'm not really partial to color or patterns, for the most part. I'd rather look at the animal then their color, however, the pattern she has is probably my favorite. The bull we acquired has a simiar pattern (less spots) and our senior herd sire has similar color as well.

Ryan

Latest posts