newest babys!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
i had 2 first time heifers drop calves about a week apart. and i thought i'd put up pictures.

this first one is Fabio. He's a Dr. WhoX Maine tainer. he was born on. 9-24-07. thats his dam in the pics with him. and i will be showing them.
aaaaa241.jpg

aaaaa239.jpg

this one is Sampson. he's a Angus X wmw. he was born 9-16-07. his dam isn't the best looking and i'm going to sell her she was just a bargan heifer that my dad accidentaly bought. haha
aaaaa246.jpg

so what do you thing of them? [oh and yes sampson is scalded beacuse we couldn't get him up to the barn and his mom kept beddin him down in the standing water but he's doing alot better]

Hard to get pictures of those black calves, I got a couple new ones also and trying to get a good picture of them to post. My 2 black calves were from 1st time heifers too, only they are hefiers....the good news is we got them on the ground! I'm sure they are as cute as cute can be. Donna

here is one of my newest.. she was bred when i bought here and a 1 yo at the sale barn.. The bull is not the sire
100_06361.jpg

Somehow, someway, I missed this thread with baby calf pics. I hate it when I do that! :eek: .... 'cause I do :heart: baby calves!

Grandchaser,

Those black calves are beautiful. Their hair looks so shiny and soft and they seem so alert and bright eyed.

And Donna!

That is one fine lookin' calf...so healthy and sleek.

Alice

Latest posts