Newest Addition

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
Here is the newest edition to our show string:

PnE Ladies Man

Picture_066.jpg

Picture_067.jpg

I dont think he will do particularly well. He's extremely unbalanced, short bodied with not enough depth of barrel and poor leg and spine structure. he also does not appear to show either simmental or angus breed characteristics. By the way, your clip job could be improved as well.

But hey he's cute. Put him in the cutest calf competition he might just win a prize!

:lol: :lol:

Bah, I don't know what the rest of these people are blabbering about! I think this guy here shows the most potential of any calf posted on the boards this show season!
;-) :lol:

Jay

jaydill":2ok57ne3 said:
Bah, I don't know what the rest of these people are blabbering about! I think this guy here shows the most potential of any calf posted on the boards this show season!
;-) :lol:

Jay

I would concur with that. Exhibits great balance, and I love the extention throughout the front end. ;-)

i think someone is trying to pull one over on us! seriously though, what kind of goat is that?

Anguscollegekid":3ourihg3 said:
Will you actually show him? In his respective species, obviously. How old is he/she? What's it weigh?

He's 2 months old and weighs 67#. I will be showing him at all the majors.

I think he will go Simbrah, better than Simmental. But either one you want, don't have to worry about the dna ;-) , no one else does.

I say run him as a Chi

he is kinda cute
P.S. long time no see, you haven't been on here much lately I guess you are busy with the steers

TxSimbrahShower":3ig0r52n said:
I think he will go Simbrah, better than Simmental. But either one you want, don't have to worry about the dna ;-) , no one else does.
:lol:

Latest posts