new york times

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddd75

Reaction score
020818jeong.jpg

ODI1L3VfMS9jY184NGI3Mi9wLzIwMTgvMDgvMDIvMTExNy83MDkvYWI1MmViZWEyZTNiNGFmMmIxZDdiNWQzMzA3ZWEzNGIucG5n.png

382.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jSjO5Ti.jpg

True Grit Farms":5jmhzyxi said:
Fair and balanced? It's hard to believe we've treated folks so poorly that they hate US this much.

how many countries in the world?

where does everyone want to come?

who built this country?

Just like being rich.. Everyone wants to be rich.. but they hate the guy who is.

You probably should delete image #3 (the one with the f word in it) before the thread gets locked...it's happened before.

greybeard":1diwpxij said:
You probably should delete image #3 (the one with the f word in it) before the thread gets locked...it's happened before.

it wasn't showing up for me, but i deleted it and linked it :cboy:

where is the outrage?

will she get fired? personal life destroyed as well? follow her out in public and yell at her? go to her house and scream ?

ddd75":n1ps7q8t said:
where is the outrage?

will she get fired? personal life destroyed as well? follow her out in public and yell at her? go to her house and scream ?
I'm not going to act that way.

True Grit Farms":1xo0l27q said:
ddd75":1xo0l27q said:
where is the outrage?

It's the democratic thing to do though..

maybe you haven't heard of all the high profile white firings going on lately?

ddd75":2th4h3lf said:
True Grit Farms":2th4h3lf said:
ddd75":2th4h3lf said:
where is the outrage?

It's the democratic thing to do though..

maybe you haven't heard of all the high profile white firings going on lately?
What does that have to do with me or mine? It's not legal to do what needs to be done. And running my mouth has only cause me problems trying to back it up. Once someone puts their hands on you they've crossed the line. And I'm not good at waiting.

She's wrong about white people not breeding, it's Japanese men that would rather play video games than have sex. Japan is full of women that can't find a mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts