New Word

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Harfing

To say or assert something so patently stupid and preposterous as to generate widespread mockery. Named in honor of State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf.
The State Department Spokesperson was harfing on about how Islamic State jihadists only needed job opportunities in order to give up their evil ways.

3waycross":1z571me3 said:
Harfing

To say or assert something so patently stupid and preposterous as to generate widespread mockery. Named in honor of State Department Spokesperson Marie Harf.
The State Department Spokesperson was harfing on about how Islamic State jihadists only needed job opportunities in order to give up their evil ways.
Glad you added the definition. I was thinking it meant she was a "spitter". :lol: :lol:

It sounds like she Harfed her way out of a job. Too bad because good comics are hard to find. She had to be a comic because no one could be serious about giving the answers she did.

I'd like to hear a little more about her plan. Not that I think for one hot second that there is any validity to it, I just want to see if anyone in politics right now has any clue how to create jobs.

cow pollinater":2p9rqbsb said:
I'd like to hear a little more about her plan. Not that I think for one hot second that there is any validity to it, I just want to see if anyone in politics right now has any clue how to create jobs.

They're pretty good at making bombs to look like everyday items, like underwear.

Latest posts