• Financing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Computers

• Cooking and Grilling

• Gardening

• I've got a better idea! - Lets hear it.

• Total voters

M Gravlee

Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding another topic to the Q&A Boards.
Some possibilities:

Financing - Everything from refinancing your house/farm to bank loans for cattle.

Computers - Buying, problem solving, software, etc.

Cooking and Grilling - Your favorite recipes.

Gardening - Questions and tips about how to grow things.

Got a better idea? - Lets hear it.

None of these are cattle exactly although some of them relate to the industry. Why not dedicate one to Angus. That seems like it would cover alot of the people. Not me but several.

one to promote your herd or bull would be fun to watch because of the one on one discussion of the animal that it would create.

People pretty much say what they want whether theres a category or not. I don't pay any attention to the categories. I hit the "read posts since last visit" button and scan for an interesting post.

do i have to pick just one? i think they are all good options. yeah, they aren't exactly directly related to cattle, but each could be useful relating to cattle or not.

i agree with DR. however, the other day when i started the gardening thread i thought about suggesting it as a new topic but figured someone would yell at me b/c its not really cattle related. although they do have Beefmaster tomatos. lol.

i voted for gardening, second pick would be grilling. the other two make me yawn.

I'd lean more towards the tech, finance topics. But would read any topics added. The little bride votes for anything to do with gardening. Maybe more topic choices would help some new to the boards to post in a specific area.

Beefy":2retzsgm said:
i agree with DR. however, the other day when i started the gardening thread i thought about suggesting it as a new topic but figured someone would yell at me b/c its not really cattle related. although they do have Beefmaster tomatos. lol.

i voted for gardening, second pick would be grilling. the other two make me yawn.

Maybe we need one for booze, after all there is beefeaters gin

Seems to me that everything else pretty well sums up the stray topics that aren;t already a category

dun

I agree with the Bulllady. A Topic for photos of cattle and farm/ranch scenes would be nice.

Regarding booze --- maybe we could have a topic for Whiskey. Hay Maker would probably be our resident authority for that topic ( as well as French Canadian hussies ) if we could get him to spare some time from his ranchers.net activities. :lol:

Arnold Ziffle":2xzjta1t said:
Hay Maker would probably be our resident authority for that topic ( as well as French Canadian hussies ) if we could get him to spare some time from his ranchers.net activities. :lol:

I don't know AZ. In light of the "embarrassing moment" he just had...he might be spending more time indoors and on the computer early morning. Just might have time to enlighten us about some of his favorite cantinas and canadian hussies. :D :lol:

How bout' a new section Called "Around the Farm" A place to share knowledge on Constructing Out Buildings, Repairs,Tips,new ideas on doing anything and everything on a Farm or Ranch.Fencing,New products, etc.?

Crowderfarms":6h6i1ad6 said:
How bout' a new section Called "Around the Farm" A place to share knowledge on Constructing Out Buildings, Repairs,Tips,new ideas on doing anything and everything on a Farm or Ranch.Fencing,New products, etc.?

I like the idea.

Crowderfarms":2bnzuvl5 said:

What a great idea!!

Crowderfarms":3e3o5uph said:

That's a good idea! Like that one best (even though it wasn't one of the listed options).

Katherine

Latest posts