New Server

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Over the next few days we are moving from Atlanta to Houston. At least our server is. If everything goes well you will not notice anything. However nothing ever seems to go well. If we are offline check back tomorrow.

callmefence said:
That means its gonna take voodo instead of witchcraft to post a picture now.

Hopefully I can figure out voodo, apparently witchcraft is not one of my many talents... :cry:

DSC02185.jpg

True Grit Farms said:
ga.prime said:

I hope it was around the house.

I have to laugh - I think it was here on this board just the other day I mentioned not seeing any yet and usually they are out earlier in April. Tuesday night...first one. in the house. out on enclosed front porch. have to wonder if he was there all winter. hope that wasn't a sign of how the summer is going to go. :mad:

JMJ Farms said:
ga.prime said:

You aren't but about 8 miles from me. Never seen an Eastern that dark around here. He almost looks like a Western. Guess it's that black water down there!

He was atypical, ones I see usually show a lot more yellow. He was on high ground, but could easily have ventured out of the swamp.

ga.prime said:
JMJ Farms said:
ga.prime said:

You aren't but about 8 miles from me. Never seen an Eastern that dark around here. He almost looks like a Western. Guess it's that black water down there!

He was atypical, ones I see usually show a lot more yellow. He was on high ground, but could easily have ventured out of the swamp.

Ten4. Excellent photo. If we have a snake photo contest you should take the gold. Watch your step

Latest posts