New Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

greatgerts

Reaction score
I have taken some pics from around the ranch. I tried editing one, and wished it would have turned out a little better. Let me know what you think of them.
The 2 bull pics are the same bull. The calf is a Kodiak son out of a Geronimo daughter. The 2 year old is an All-Star daughter out of BGM Topaz. She ended up having a breeched calf by Ricardo, but I got this pic of her bag about a day before hand.
bull4.jpg

Head.jpg

newmom.jpg

spring_calf.JPG

Very Nice. Sure wish I could get some Gert semen up here. I am running out of bloodlines.

I like the depth of your bull, good legs and feet too.

Thanks. We really like him. He is Cosgrove on top and D-J on bottom (the big bull). Unfotunately, we have not had any calls on this bull. If we still have him in a month, we are going to split the cow herd and put some cows with him. He is a March 2005 bull, and we had 4 heifers put in June 1, taken out Aug 4. I have more pics that I am going to put up later, but here is another shot of the bull.
shadebull.jpg

This is Echo, a Topaz daughter by Hampton's Crackerjack
echo.jpg

Echo's calf by a Ricardo son
calf.jpg

Hollywood, a Topaz daughter by Allstar
hollywood.jpg

house.jpg

housencows.jpg

Yearling heifer by Stretch 52, out of a Ricardo/Topaz daughter.
showheifer.jpg

Thanks. We have been breeding Gerts for 15 years, and are really starting to get where we want. I took some of these pictures because we are going to get a website going soon. We figured we needed to hit a new market and go online.

Latest posts