New one to throw rocks at

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
Five month old Braxton

Picture021.jpg
[/img][/img]

i dont have any rocks to throw. cows ate em all already. nice calfie.

How about a picture of the little heifer between him and the cow?

Are they running from you camp? Kinda looks like it :D with the fuzzy picture and all...seems like you were out of breath when they stopped long enough for you to snap.

A side view would be eaiser to evaluate.

I bet with enough cubes you could get CB to pet his head while you took the picture. :p

Take care :cboy:

certherfbeef":3gjifdmb said:
How about a picture of the little heifer between him and the cow?

Are they running from you camp? Kinda looks like it :D with the fuzzy picture and all...seems like you were out of breath when they stopped long enough for you to snap.

A side view would be eaiser to evaluate.

I bet with enough cubes you could get CB to pet his head while you took the picture. :p

Take care :cboy:

You really don't want to see a picture of Vindicator lines do you? The cow is Vindicator/Star Lakes thats her calf about 2 months I would have to look at the books to be sure on the age, out of my Braxton bull.

Campground Cattle":2oxs9hwz said:
You really don't want to see a picture of Vindicator lines do you?

Sure do. I'm not the one that hates Vindicator...remember

As long as they produce and are fault free cattle for you...that is all that matters.

I am glad you are getting well with the cattle and not having any problems. Do you have Vindicator in your cattle? I am not going to put the bull down like I hae, because they all have there faults and Vindicator had his. Now, his duaghters, well they were pretty good milkers and made good cows. So, keep up the good work Camp. Good looking cattle. Could we see some more pictures of your calves? Also, Could we see some more pictures, new pictures of your offspring? Take care. :cboy:

Latest posts