New Job

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
Well, I have moved on from the longhorn ranch. Now I am in Cleburne, TX at Lonestar Ranch & Outdoors doing sales. I am pretty excited about this opportunity and challenge. I started on Monday, and have really enjoyed it so far. So, for all yall in the greater Cleburne region come on in and say Hi.

lsroutdoors.com

Ryan

a new adventure is always a welcome thing...freshens you up...don't give up your photography...you have a knack for presenting good cattle photos...( i guess you were taking them)...

Thanks all! I'm a week in, and things are going great so far.

xbred, I was taking most, if not all, of the pictures I've posted on here. Thank you for the compliments. I definitely plan to continue my photography. Actually, the new career might allow to expand my photography. Which I would love to do.

Ryan

Ryan is that the big operation on the highway to Godley? Never been in the place but looks like a pretty darn good size operation. Should be enjoyable work.

TexasBred":378epowy said:
Ryan is that the big operation on the highway to Godley? Never been in the place but looks like a pretty darn good size operation. Should be enjoyable work.

That's us. On Hwy 171 just north of Hwy 67. We have a pretty large and diverse operation. Everything from water to chemicals to bulk feed to power equipment to farm and ranch supplies to hardware and plumbing supplies, even have a boutique upstairs.

Ryan I know the guy who owns that place. I coached against him in basketball for a lot of years.

Congrats and good luck. Be careful working at a place like that as you might end up trading your own paycheck out for your wants. Don't ask me how I know this. :oops:

Ryan":39yez493 said:
TexasBred":39yez493 said:

That's us. On Hwy 171 just north of Hwy 67. We have a pretty large and diverse operation. Everything from water to chemicals to bulk feed to power equipment to farm and ranch supplies to hardware and plumbing supplies, even have a boutique upstairs.

Guess ol' Sam Mann got so many gas wells now that place was holding him back. ;-) Use to be a Mr. Livingston or Livingstone that ran the place. My father in law introduced me to him once....He still there? Heck I gues he could be the new owner.

Yes, Mr. Mann sold the company a little while back. The Cook family bought the place right at 3 years ago (this month, I think). Mr. Mann still lives across the street and comes in pretty regular.

Vic Livingston is still here. Seems like everyone, everywhere, knows Vic. He's been a tremendous help since I started here, and coincidentally my stepdad has known him for many years.

Ryan

Latest posts