New Job

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
I thought I would let everyone know about my new job. As of August 1 I will be taking a full-time job at Sand Dollar Ranch in Jacksboro, TX. My official title is Ranch Foreman, and my main responsibilities will be focused more towards cattle (halter-breaking, selling, hauling to shows, nutrition, breeding strategy, etc...) but i will definantly still be involved with all the other daily ranch happenings. My dad will still be the Ranch Manager, he still knows tons more about running a ranch than I do. I will still get to go to school part-time, just not at A&M, I will go to Tarleton. I am pretty excited about this opportunity, being able to have my dream job at this age is pretty cool. :)

I want to thank everyone on the boards I have learned tons, and I am sure I will be asking more questions now that I will be around the cattle on a full-time basis.

Ryan

Congrats!! I wish there was some cattle opertations around me so that I could work there as well attend my classes. What kind of cattle are on the ranch?

Great Ryan. I just love it when a plan comes together. Now if I could just figure out a way to not have to work two jobs.

Ryan, I just checked the website for the ranch, and I must say I would be excited to be there Foreman also. Congratulations!!

Latest posts