new hereford herd bull pics

Help Support CattleToday:

herfdog

Reaction score
Just sharing a few pics of my new bull comments welcome. The damn cow and calf would not get away from the bull so they are in the background.
He is 26 months old

2011_0516Image0283.jpg

2011_0516Image0291.jpg

2011_0516Image0274.jpg

2011_0516Image0240.jpg

Really good bull! Thick and long, I like his crest, good legs. To bad we can not see his feet :lol2:

Kingfisher":1wnj5viu said:
That Bull should work............where did you get him? Thanks for your post.
Larry & Carol Gildemaster
Curtis Polled Herefords
Virgil, SD
His Reg # is 42985890 if any one wants to know

Man I really like the cut of that bull.
What size frame is he.
What kinda BWs ?
If I could mold my own phenotype fs4-5 He'd be darn close to him.

I really like the look of your Bull. Congratulations on him. Bet he'll throw some nice calves.

fitz

cmf1":13txgasc said:
Man I really like the cut of that bull.
What size frame is he.
What kinda BWs ?
If I could mold my own phenotype fs4-5 He'd be darn close to him.

He is a 6.1 frame
BW 86
This is his first breeding season so we will find out next year how the calves look.
ratios
BW 99
WW 107
YW 109
FAT 217
REA 119
IMF 113

ANAZAZI":cdtbkmx1 said:
Really good bull! Thick and long, I like his crest, good legs. To bad we can not see his feet :lol2:
Well If you really want to see his feet google his name or go to youtube there is a short video on him from the sale cataloge. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut

LCG MASTER BENNETT 19W

herfdog":1hfyxbf8 said:
ANAZAZI":1hfyxbf8 said:
Well If you really want to see his feet google his name or go to youtube there is a short video on him from the sale cataloge. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut

LCG MASTER BENNETT 19W

Nothing wrong with his feet. He is nice in the video too.

Great looking bull herfdog. Did I hear that Curtis Polled Herefords were dispersing
later this year? Wish you could have made it to the sale in NE last December.
DM

herfdog":21i31xjr said:
ANAZAZI":21i31xjr said:

LCG MASTER BENNETT 19W

You know he was pullin your leg.............:)

I'm just curious. How many cows are you expected him to breed and when? I would like to see him after he's been working.......:)

mrvictordomino":319dgi1f said:
Great looking bull herfdog. Did I hear that Curtis Polled Herefords were dispersing
later this year? Wish you could have made it to the sale in NE last December.
DM
Yes they are dispersing Saturday October 1 at the farm. Their ad should be in the July Hereford World.
I wish I could have got to the sale also just didn't work out.

:heart:
Kingfisher":5dp9savt said:
herfdog":5dp9savt said:
ANAZAZI":5dp9savt said:

LCG MASTER BENNETT 19W

You know he was pullin your leg.............:)
I know but I didn't want anyone to think I was hiding the feet after the last Hereford Bull post.
How do you get the smilies to work?

Kingfisher":23yh0dcx said:
I'm just curious. How many cows are you expected him to breed and when? I would like to see him after he's been working.......:)
He is only going to be with 15 and they will have been AI bred by him this weekend. So he will only breed a hand full. He will be in retirment mode. I wish I had more for him but herd building is slow around here. Three steps forward and 10 steps back!

Latest posts