new here

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
Hi i'm new here! My names Tori i'm in 9th grade and I have been raised in a pen with cattle basicly. I show at the local fair down here. We have around 100 head of comercial cattle and 10 simmental cows. I do ALL the paper work for m grandpa since there his cows. But i do have a handful of cows myself mostly Simmentals or Simm crosses.

Welcome Tori. I also raise Simmentals. What part of the USA are you in? If you fill out the personal info, people won't be asking - it will show up under your Avatar.
People like to tease on this board, so don't be too thin skinned :D

I'm from SW Florida. I take jokes well because i'm an only child i take alot from the family. ha ha and i have a question how do i change the thing under my avatar?

Welcome to the forum Grand Chaser
For info on your avatar look at the first thread in the
Every Thing Else Board. The info displayed under the avatar is supplied in your profile. Click the profile tab and put SW Florida in the location box and that will be displayed under your avatar.
Tori be very general about this info. No address's,phone numbers, etc. and don't be posting your picture till your are alot older, like twentysomething. But do post pictures of your Grandfather and your cows. Most here like pic.s but warn (pics) the dail up users in the subject line of your post. Good Luck with the ribbon chasing :D

Welcome Grand Chaser. Don't believe everything you hear about me on here. Most of it is true. :lol:

Latest posts