New Coach at Georgia

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
In a surprise announcement today, UGA informed press that they will be replacing head football coach Mark Richt with Mike Vick. Administration explained they thought Vick would be a better coach and "could put some fight back in 'dem dawgs".

Jogeephus":1na4ja6m said:
In a surprise announcement today, UGA informed press that they will be replacing head football coach Mark Richt with Mike Vick. Administration explained they thought Vick would be a better coach and "could put some fight back in 'dem dawgs".

Will they be playing a prison tour? :lol:

Jogeephus":37ln61ii said:

:lol: :lol:

That's so insensitive and politically incorrect.

Do you mind if I steal it and use it? :lol: :lol:

CUZ":28bfnfv9 said:
Jogeephus":28bfnfv9 said:

:lol: :lol:

That's so insensitive and politically incorrect.

Do you mind if I steal it and use it? :lol: :lol:

Be my guest. :lol: Man they got me at the feed store today with that one. They laid it on thick. When the punch line came I almost fell over on the floor laughing.

VanC":1u5i5ljn said:
Might work. If Vick goes to prison they could do a remake of "The Longest Yard". Anyone remember that old movie?

Yup, great movie, the Adam Sandler remake didn't do it justice.

After all, the teams in the SEC spend more money trying to keep ther players out of jail, than the rest of the colleges in the US spend on their entire sports programs.

Latest posts