New Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
This is Curly's new calf. Shes a black beefmaster and i dont know which bull is the daddy but the calf came out a brown and white paint bull. my thoughts can best be summed up with the emoticon: :???: He looks like my horse. but whatever. is that the state of texas on his head?

Picture_440.jpg

Ps. i am mostly trying to figure out this new uber-complicated photoprocessing jive. Best, beefy

NIce pic - I think it looks like a rooster crowing.

Bez!

I agree - looks more like a rooster then Texas. You should call him Rooster :lol: Are you sure you don't have any roving longhorns in the area? He is cute though!

now that calf is just to cute.i agree it looks like a rooster.an as for taking a dump.looks like his leggs lolol.

lovely looking calf, did it's mum have a thing with the weather -vane? that rooster mark on it's head, must be for keeping a good talking point.

He does remind me of a paint, but he is cute as all get out! The rooster on his forehead is a nice touch! ;-) I'm envious of your greenery in the field, everything up here is brown and dead. :(

PS Very nice picture, too! :)

I like the name Rooster .... he kinda looks like you Beefy, is there something your not telling us? ;-)

Latest posts