New Baby

Help Support CattleToday:

purecountry

Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know the wife and I had our baby on Monday morning. 7lb 4oz baby girl, and we called her Emily Aletha. They're both home already and doing well. Toughest part is explaining to the boys that they can't jump on Momma.

Congratulations!! Glad to hear they are home and safe.

purecountry":knjw7sru said:
Just a note to let everyone know the wife and I had our baby on Monday morning. 7lb 4oz baby girl, and we called her Emily Aletha. They're both home already and doing well. Toughest part is explaining to the boys that they can't jump on Momma.
Congratulations, purecountry! Just a suggestion from a Great-Grandfather! Tell the boys that they can't jump on Emily Aletha, either! When she get's to be a bratty, screamy nine year old - THEN jump on her!

DOC HARRIS

Thanks all. I'm sure when she's big enough, she'll either be the bully over her brothers, or know how to con them into doing all of her dirty work and walking away as Papa's little Angel. :lol:

purecountry":3qab67h6 said:
Thanks all. I'm sure when she's big enough, she'll either be the bully over her brothers, or know how to con them into doing all of her dirty work and walking away as Papa's little Angel. :lol:
Seriously, Papa! NOT if Papa's got any sense! If that should happen, it will carry over to her marriage, and Hubby will put up with it for a while - then - Papa's little angel will come home to Papa and Mama with her own little Angels, and it will start all over again. Husband's usually won't put up with the crap that "Little Angel's " Papa's will! Take it to heart - for HER sake!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":2259wdml said:
purecountry":2259wdml said:
Seriously, Papa! NOT if Papa's got any sense! If that should happen, it will carry over to her marriage, and Hubby will put up with it for a while - then - Papa's little angel will come home to Papa and Mama with her own little Angels, and it will start all over again. Husband's usually won't put up with the crap that "Little Angel's " Papa's will! Take it to heart - for HER sake!

DOC HARRIS

Children are really just a guest in your life for 20 years and if you do it right, they go out and become independent; if you mess up, you may have them a long time.

DOC HARRIS":2j9vyp4o said:
purecountry":2j9vyp4o said:

DOC HARRIS

I'm well aware of that DOC. I've dated a few spoiled Daddy's girls in my time. What I was saying before was meant with a bit of sarcasm and humor. (Hint, hint). ;-)

Congrats!!! Real happy for ya. Start handing out the cigars.

By the way, I have one coming in May. Things are getting exciting around here.

BRG":322d1bro said:
Congrats!!! Real happy for ya. Start handing out the cigars.

By the way, I have one coming in May. Things are getting exciting around here.

Great news BRG! Hope all goes well for ya!

Latest posts