Never seen it done like this

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1qkedc72 said:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203318599271400&id=1402990247

The IP doesn't work for me. Guess you need to be privileged or something.

Maybe because it is a Facebook link? If you remember Jeanne White? I got that off her timeline.

Margonme":3fdyohao said:
True Grit Farms":3fdyohao said:

Maybe because it is a Facebook link? If you remember Jeanne White? I got that off her timeline.

Was she the lady from New York, who's husband died? I don't do Facebook, if I did I'd never get anything done.

True Grit Farms":137f9v9l said:
Margonme":137f9v9l said:
True Grit Farms":137f9v9l said:

Was she the lady from New York, who's husband died? I don't do Facebook, if I did I'd never get anything done.
That's her, "Jeanne - Simme Valley"

dun":1q2vaenf said:
True Grit Farms":1q2vaenf said:
Margonme":1q2vaenf said:

Dun, do you still hear from her. We stopped at her farm just before her husband died and I have talked to her a couple times since. But somehow lost her number. Tell her all of us in the south say Howdee.

kenny thomas":2j4cm2r7 said:
dun":2j4cm2r7 said:
True Grit Farms":2j4cm2r7 said:
Dun, do you still hear from her. We stopped at her farm just before her husband died and I have talked to her a couple times since. But somehow lost her number. Tell her all of us in the south say Howdee.
Nope. About year ago we fell of her email list apparantly

dun":3unmxbd2 said:
kenny thomas":3unmxbd2 said:
dun":3unmxbd2 said:
Nope. About year ago we fell of her email list apparantly
Thanks, maybe someone in the Simmental Association can check on her for us.

I need a mule like that. I have several brahman and brahman cross cows. I pulled some calves off them yesterday. I run the cows across a road that separates my property. The road and 2 pastures separated the cows from calves. Everything seemed fine before dark. They bellowed some but I wasn't worried because that's how I usually separate them. Never had a problem before. 4:30 am I get a call, "COWS ALL OVER THE ROAD"! That mule would've came in handy.

Here is a direct link to the above posting, for those not on FB or friends with Jeanne.

https://youtu.be/f823dEA0AnE

MargonMe is friends with her on Facebook, tell him to contact her and ask her to check in with us. There was something that came across my Simmental e-news about her, and a donation of a heifer to be sold and the proceeds to help a young lady with some medical issues, IIRC.
Though I appreciate the work this animal is doing, I do not care for the way the guy is handling the calf. I realize they were likely doing it for show, but they give cattle producers a bad name for the average joe watching it and not knowing what is going on.

Fire Sweep Ranch":q686adhj said:
Here is a direct link to the above posting, for those not on FB or friends with Jeanne.

https://youtu.be/f823dEA0AnE

MargonMe is friends with her on Facebook, tell him to contact her and ask her to check in with us. There was something that came across my Simmental e-news about her, and a donation of a heifer to be sold and the proceeds to help a young lady with some medical issues, IIRC.
Though I appreciate the work this animal is doing, I do not care for the way the guy is handling the calf. I realize they were likely doing it for show, but they give cattle producers a bad name for the average joe watching it and not knowing what is going on.

Keep in mind, that is not in the United States. Probably Brazil or Argentina, etc. Does not seem to me that he is hurting the calf.

I've seen that video before, pretty fancy mule. All the miles from down that way have a good soft ear, and a big butt. I like the way the look. Always wondered exactly what their breeding was.

Years ago, I was a mule man. Roped off of every mule I ever owned. Not hard to get a mule to lock on and track a cow. Most like to chase them anyway. Never had one that would do that.

That looks exactly like the breed imported from brazil. I would place my bet that video is from Brazil.

I think they are Nelore in brazil which were called Ongole in India where they came from. Bear in mind, this is an "I think"

I'd have liked to know what he was trying to accomplish with the calf.. Most likely it was just for show, and he was getting the calf to beller to get the cow concerned, and make the mule do his work

Latest posts