Never Forget

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
11863238_10204917775128757_1744365988796479250_n.jpg

I remember seeing those towers when they were being constructed, back in the 1970's. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I'd see those towers come down in my lifetime. :(

It gives me an unpleasant feeling when I get on the boards and one of the advertisements at the top is for a Muslim relief fund. Sometimes the ad is on both sides. Just odd.

My muslim relief fund is a 1911........ 1 ......911...... that's odd. Wonder if Colt was trying to tell us something. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2bh1s04y said:
My muslim relief fund is a 1911........ 1 ......911...... that's odd. Wonder if Colt was trying to tell us something. :lol2:

All cancer needs a good dose of radiation treatment, this cancers first treatment should be Tehran.

I can remember small details about that day in clarity as if it happened ten minutes ago. The part that I struggle to remember is that it has been that long ago.

cow pollinater":3phzp9cd said:
I can remember small details about that day in clarity as if it happened ten minutes ago. The part that I struggle to remember is that it has been that long ago.

I remember that day very clearly. I was in Crystal Beach, Tx and got a phone call from my daughter who was 200 miles away wanting to know if I was watching TV. I spent a good while on the phone trying to explain the evils of this world while those B*stards over there were celebrating in the streets. I still remember how hard it was not to be able to hold her and console her. Being a Vietnam veteran, this stands out as one of the memories I will never forget.

Was working in NY... feels like yesterday...and a lifetime ago, all at once. Indescribable.

bball":12u37wln said:
Was working in NY... feels like yesterday...and a lifetime ago, all at once. Indescribable.

Remember it well myself youngest son quit college and signed up the following Monday left the next Friday
for Lackland AFB.

I posted this on the "Daily Inspiration" thread today. Thought it was fitting to post it here as well...

We remember those lives lost on 09/11/2001, honor those who gave their lives so others might live, and thank all of those who continue to serve - America's Armed Forces, EMS, Fire, Police, & First Responders. We pray for your safety. May we all understand that we are the UNITED STATES.

God Bless America!

John 15:13
"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for another."

And still, no answer on why the bloody towers crumpled after a couple hours of fires.. no answer on why Building 7 came down... There's been lots of far worse tower fires and they stayed standing...
The way I look at it is it's a lot like Pearl Harbor... it was convenient for the gov't to LET IT HAPPEN

The Pentagon? the impact was so hard it "vaporized" the 10 ton aircraft engines made of titanium, but somehow a passport was found intact in the rubble? Nevermind the fact that the hole in the pentagon didn't look like one an aircraft would make. How about releasing the footage of the 80 cameras that caught it?, not just a 5 second clip from ONE

LOTS and LOTS of unanswered questions

Nesikep":15ke7f1v said:
LOTS and LOTS of unanswered questions
I don't have any unanswered questions. Superstitious and paranoid aren't you? The answer to why the towers fell has been very clearly explained by structural engineers.

GA prime.. I'm certainly not superstitious, Not really paranoid either, Just saw too many things that don't add up. It took about 8 seconds for the towers to completely collapse, freefall from the top is 7 seconds, and they came down nicely in their own footprint, not toppled like I would expect if a couple columns gave out.

You'll never catch me saying the loss of lives isn't tragic, because it certainly is, I'm just saying I don't buy the official story... Gov't had a golden opportunity to incite feelings into people and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker, thus gaining support for anything they wanted to do.

CP, I like the way you put that.

Nesikep":mqti69on said:
GA prime.. I'm certainly not superstitious, Not really paranoid either, Just saw too many things that don't add up. It took about 8 seconds for the towers to completely collapse, freefall from the top is 7 seconds, and they came down nicely in their own footprint, not toppled like I would expect if a couple columns gave out.

You'll never catch me saying the loss of lives isn't tragic, because it certainly is, I'm just saying I don't buy the official story... Gov't had a golden opportunity to incite feelings into people and they fell for it hook, line, and sinker, thus gaining support for anything they wanted to do.

Horseshyt

Nesikep":ksw4c49c said:

You believe the US government, in the person of a newly elected president, hijacked those planes and killed those people to rally support for the Patriot act?

"elected" isn't the word some people use... and I didn't say the gov't hijacked the planes any more than they flew the Kamikaze planes into Pearl harbor... but with the amount of "intel" they gather on everyone, it's hard to fathom they didn't have a feeling something was coming.. and it was convenient to let it happen

Caustic Burno":3kls3xab said:
Nesikep":3kls3xab said:

Horseshyt
I have to agree CB.

Latest posts