neutrality?

Help Support CattleToday:

SRBeef

Reaction score
I see the medicare thread is locked and that is understandable. However my response was also deleted while other posts were not deleted. If you are going to have a no politics policy then lets have it apply equally to both sides. It seems like anti-Obama posts are let stand while anything remotely suggesting a different view of recent history are automatically "politics".

Let's please have the no-politics policy applied more equally or that is in itself politics.

Thank you.

Jim

One thing I'm sure of is it wasn't personal. I did not see your post but my guess is it was the straw that broke the back. Also remember it was the third political thread locked Ina short period, that may have been a factor.

That's ok Jim. Mine was removed as well....for whatever it's worth it certainly didn't agree with yours. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3o048po5 said:
That's ok Jim. Mine was removed as well....for whatever it's worth it certainly didn't agree with yours. :mrgreen:

One of the founding principles of this country is that we can disagree with each other. You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you. But we each get to say our piece, hopefully respectfully, and let anyone reading it decide for themselves.

TB, I did not see your response nor any of the others that I understand were deleted. I was outside plowing snow, putting out hay and giving the bulls a little grain.

The Hereford World that came in the mail yesterday had a couple good articles, including one about overwintering bulls.

Peace,

Jim

SRBeef":2shmcxmt said:
One of the founding principles of this country is that we can disagree with each other. You don't have to agree with me and I don't have to agree with you. But we each get to say our piece,Jim

Yes... We all have the freedom of speech, but Macon owns the site and has appointed people to moderate as they see fit. You can practice free speech on any public street corner that you want to but the owner of the site gets to decide what goes or stays.
FWIW, I didn't see what you wrote so I'm impartial on the subject matter.

I stayed out of it.

Let's just call it passion. I've been paying SS all my life. Payments have gone up every year. I don't pay it up in June anymore. Then they added the Medicare payments onto SS. Where's all the money going?

If I was to pay some kid to mow my lawn, I'd expect the lawn to be mowed. It seems to me the elderly are now paying and getting less than half the lawn mowed. We should all be upset and passionate about that. Nothing to do with being nuetral.

Mix that passion with politics and folks get outside the lines. There are rules for this site and they are pretty clear. We tend to push things and get away with a bit too much from time to time. I have not been banned from this site.

backhoeboogie":2640lk9a said:
I stayed out of it.

Let's just call it passion. I've been paying SS all my life. Payments have gone up every year. I don't pay it up in June anymore. Then they added the Medicare payments onto SS. Where's all the money going?

If I was to pay some kid to mow my lawn, I'd expect the lawn to be mowed. It seems to me the elderly are now paying and getting less than half the lawn mowed. We should all be upset and passionate about that. Nothing to do with being nuetral.

Mix that passion with politics and folks get outside the lines. There are rules for this site and they are pretty clear. We tend to push things and get away with a bit too much from time to time. I have not been banned from this site.

What I can not get a grasp on is we send billions in foriegn aide to countries all over the world.
Of these countries 99% hate our guts. Put our money back in the system our government has been robbing for years.
SS has been raided and dollars replaced with IOU's. It's time to pay the IOU's and take away the world welfare.

CB what did you spend your milk money on when you were a kid? :)

Each nuclear unit in America has been paying 10 million a year for a repository going back into the early 70's. Over 200 units for over 40 years. That money is all gone too. Electric rate payers should be screaming because it is their electric bills that make up the money.

I have more examples but there are no answers.

Jim I would have respectfully disagreed with you, but look how my state votes and you'll probably understand why most of us here feel the way we do. Our state budget is balanced and we got folks in Austin from both sides of the fence.

Latest posts