Nesikep

Help Support CattleToday:

Wonder how much of that happens the other way around? seems we get a lot of those kinds of questions here where the poster joins, asks a question, and never shows up again.

I guess I'll monitor that thread too!

Kama is doing well now, it must have been a false alarm, being paranoid. After weaning she got a little mastitis in a quarter, and it seems that milking her out 3 times a day fixed her up

I'm sure they are paying some service to make it look like their website has traffic.. Some asian connection to it. It's a poorly run board, and I abandoned it a while back

I assume that board is owned by the same company that owned that homesteading site? I read a bit about a big blow-up regarding the administrators creating false accounts and "stealing" posts from one site and posting on another. Not just one and done, but each administrator would have multiple acounts and post from them daily. It didn't seem to go over well, and if I'm not mistaken, the site went under.

If a site can't get enough traffic on it's own merits, that's should be a warning.