Need prayers

Help Support CattleToday:

We talked with the doctor this morning, and its cancer in the liver and pancreas. Looks like all we can do is make her comfortable and wait. The doctor wants to keeper in the hospital for a day or two to get her ammonia level back down to normal; that is supposed to help her with her memory some as she on the beginning stages of dementia. We also talked with hospice and have them help with home care for as long as we can.

We talked with the doctor this morning, and its cancer in the liver and pancreas. Looks like all we can do is make her comfortable and wait. The doctor wants to keeper in the hospital for a day or two to get her ammonia level back down to normal; that is supposed to help her with her memory some as she on the beginning stages of dementia. We also talked with hospice and have them help with home care for as long as we can.
I went through the same exact thing with my mama, stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had spread to the liver. Prayers for you and your family.

This is one of those things where you know it is going to come someday, but you keep thinking it will be way in the future. We talked with the Hospice nurse yesterday, and got all set up for that. The best we can do is just keep her comfortable.
from the sounds of it, the least pain and a peaceful passing sounds like the best outcome.. sorry to hear though

I lost both parents last year, 4 months apart...say everything you want to say. I am grateful for voicemails as simple as my dad saying "Call me, I love you." I have listened to those repeatedly. We know the outcome for each of us, BUT you have a measure of faith and this is not the end of the story. We have deep within us a belief that there is more than what we see to life. My faith is in what comes next. Praying for comfort and peace.

Prayers for y'all

Latest posts