NEED HELP WITH CATTLE CHUTE

Help Support CattleToday:

odz

Reaction score
HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HAD SOME TIPS ON ADDING SOME WHEELS ON A OLDER TYPE OF RATCHET STYLE CATTLE CHUTE THAT I CAME ACROSS. I WANTED TO SEE IF THIS CAN BE TURNED INTO A MOBILE CHUTE. ANY PICS OR JUST IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. SORRY I DON'T HAVE PICS BUT IT APPEARS TO HAVE ALL THE FEATURES THAT THE CURRENT ONES HAVE. THANK YOU.

dose it have a floor? you would also need to have a way to lower it, or ramps up to it and down from it Suzanne

You might want to look at a number of different manufacturers portable chutes to get a feel for what would work best for yours.

With the skills and a welding machine anything can be made but will the expense outweight the benefits. It might be cheaper to sell your current chute and buy another with wheels. Get a bid from a welder for the cost for building a set of wheels.

With the skills and a welding machine anything can be made but will the expense outweight the benefits. It might be cheaper to sell your current chute and buy another with wheels. Get a bid from a welder for the cost for building a set of wheels.

My uncle bought a stationary squeeze. So when he needs to work the cows on the other place he takes the tractor and pallet forks and movies it over there.

Latest posts