need a little help

Help Support CattleToday:

I could use that too. Had a buddy get all kind of bent out of shape as I hurt his feelings when we were loading a pair. Sometimes these partnership cattle are a bigger pain than they are worth.

Try one that says, Screw you and shut up", that should get the idea across.

M-5":3efcf2hq said:
I have seen a pic before that basically said "anything I say while working cows can not be held against me" or something to that effect. Do any of you have that pic.
No but had an old friend that was a Methodist minister. Was scheduled for surgery and told nurse he had heard folks sometimes talk out of their head when coming out from under the anesthesia. Just wanted to let her know that he was a cattleman a he// of a lot longer than he had been a Methodist minister. :nod:

M-5":2fawuvf4 said:

this is the only one I've found and it is similar but the other one I seen was better.

When you find them, please post the link. I will need to order a couple....for the Mrs!

TexasBred":33kwkrvj said:
M-5":33kwkrvj said:
I have seen a pic before that basically said "anything I say while working cows can not be held against me" or something to that effect. Do any of you have that pic.
No but had an old friend that was a Methodist minister. Was scheduled for surgery and told nurse he had heard folks sometimes talk out of their head when coming out from under the anesthesia. Just wanted to let her know that he was a cattleman a he// of a lot longer than he had been a Methodist minister. :nod:

Haha, got a kick out of that TB. I'm Methodist and very close to our Pastor. He's a farmer from way back and a Pastor mid-life to present. He gets on a roll every now and again himself.

There is an old saying that goes never raise your voice or dust when working cattle. It helps with both the cows and the wife. I have a good set up. I just run the chute. She pushed the cattle in. She is quiet as a church mouse back there and I never seem to run out of cows until we are done.

Dave":391on818 said:
There is an old saying that goes never raise your voice or dust when working cattle. It helps with both the cows and the wife. I have a good set up. I just run the chute. She pushed the cattle in. She is quiet as a church mouse back there and I never seem to run out of cows until we are done.
That sweet little lady is just slowly and quietly working your rear off. Probably has to turn her back to you so she can giggle a little bit. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts