NCAA drops the hammer of the Ducks football program!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Or maybe not. :D :banana: :banana:

3 years probation
Loss of one scholarship for the next two years
No bowl ban
Some reduction in the number of official visits
They nailed Chip Kelly ..... He basically can't coach D1 college football for 18 months. I heard he was smirking while wearing his new philadelphia eagles visor.... Oh, and pulling in about 10 mil.

It's not even a slap on the hand, more like a wink and a nod. Yes I would be pizzed if this was the punishment given a SEC team.

Aggs":3736zo6j said:
What a joke!

J&D and Aggs, I thought it would be harsher also. Not sure what happened other than the Willie Lyles thing was a very grey area. So I think the NCAA decided to not take it out on the Ducks and we'll have to see what happens.

:D :D :banana: :banana: ,
I'm sorry still doing the happy dance. :D

john250":29or2in2 said:
The hideous uniforms alone merit a no bowl games, no tv suspension. The NCAA is an unprincipled .org.

How can you not like a mirror helmet?

I did forget to mention that NCAA penilty, for the next three years they a restricted to no more than 327 uniform combinations. :lol:

Starting to get hard to remember their official school colors are green and yellow.

greybeard":17te44tg said:
Cheaters do prosper after all.

Well maybe so, :lol: Ducks really got hit for too many contacts with recruits, text messages, coach contacts, and calls, Willy Liles had little to do with how things came out. Chip Kelly got the big "NO PROBLEM" hit. but let me reminded you Texas guys how this all got started. The Longhorns are the team that reported the Ducks, because with LaMichael James, Darron Thomas and Lache Seastrunk, the ducks got too many good kids out of Texas. Oh BTW, Lache Seastrunk, now playing for Baylor, also got Tennessee in trouble for taking a illegal visit.

By the way, the NCAA is the most worthless force on the face of the planet! I'm just having some fun. But, I would be complaining hard if the penilty dealt to the ducks happened to any SEC team, Ohio St., Norte Dame, Boise St. ( sorry Kathie :mrgreen: ) and some other teams I won't take time to think about any other teams ..... It's just a game, mind candy. :tiphat:

Latest posts