National Junior Shows

Help Support CattleToday:

AAOK

Reaction score
I saw two different posts today from Juniors who have just exhibited at their last show.
Attention Junior Showmen!!!!
If you have never been to a National Junior Breed Show, you have missed out on the best part of showing cattle. All breeds have a heifer show, most show steers, and some show bulls. All the breeds I'm familiar with have contests that don't require you even enter a calf. Please make plans to attend the JUNIOR NATIONAL SHOW of your favorite breed. You just won't find better, more helpful people, or make better acquaintances anywhere. The HUGE added plus: you will learn more about Showing Cattle at one Jr. Nat'l Show than at a lifetime of County Shows.

Comments from experienced Jr. Nat'l attendees?????? Let's tell these Junior exhibitors how great these shows are!!!

I was one of the ones who just exibited at my last "major" junior show. i have attented the national show since i was in 9th grade. i didn't make it to the hereford nationals last year due to the fact that it was in Wisconsin(sp) but i will be attending it this year due to it bein' closer to home..Kentucky..LoL. These shows are a blast!! You meet kids from all over the states who have the same love as you both for the breed of cattle and showin'! If you get really active wiht your breed you have fun!! Junior Nationals are a blast though!! bounce ;-)

Latest posts