Names...

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
With the word Iron in them. A buddy of mine has bull named Ironman, and is looking for names for his calves, both male and female, with the word Iron in them.

Any ideas???

Ryan

Im awful with names. My cows name is harley and Ive called her first calf harley JR for over a year now and her new one Ive gotten into the habit of calling it harley JR II. But I like Iron tough for some reason. Iron Lady for his heifer calves maybe,...

THanks for all the names. For some reason we were really stumped on this one (and that is not like us at all). These are a great help, and if ya'll think of more, keep 'em coming

Ryan

iron bull
iron cow
black iron
iron board
steam iron
iron butt
stern iron

thats about all i got hope i helped :D

Ryan":qke6rcxs said:
With the word Iron in them. A buddy of mine has bull named Ironman, and is looking for names for his calves, both male and female, with the word Iron in them.

Any ideas???

Ryan

Man's Iron

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pumping iron has my vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great name for a bull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about Pumping out iron for a heifer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

Good one Chris H, your making my side hurt today, thanks :D

show steer up":3v403a6b said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Pumping iron has my vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great name for a bull :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about Pumping out iron for a heifer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

Good one Chris H, your making my side hurt today, thanks :D

:oops: :lol: Oh my! I didn't think how that could be interpretted for a bull! :lol: :lol: :lol2:

Latest posts