My newest purchase maybe

Help Support CattleToday:

Any comments are welcome, does anyone see something that could be better or worse about the machine? I am slightly concerned with the transport arriving to early or too late, maybe those drivers won't mind waiting for me, but I sure as hell won't be happy about waiting for them. I really do like the idea of the time savings from the big tank compared to the twin 1450 3 times, sometimes the ability to do it yourself versus waiting on some one else, outweighs the time savings.

What has happened here, this board is usually full of differing opinions, yet silence on this one. Maybe I should not have asked for anyone's thoughts and everyone would have chimed in.

Looks great but I don't run amonia so I really don't know much about it. As far as the transports that's a question for the supplier. I'd have somewhere to drop a load though and also have something for backup if one was late.
What kind of GPS do you run? Can it be tied in to swath controlling the applicator?

jedstivers":ajzywpn9 said:
Looks great but I don't run amonia so I really don't know much about it. As far as the transports that's a question for the supplier. I'd have somewhere to drop a load though and also have something for backup if one was late.
What kind of GPS do you run? Can it be tied in to swath controlling the applicator?
We use the Insight for everything, from steering, to planting, to swath control, row clutches, multi product for doing more than one fertilizer operation at a time, it also serves as the yield monitors and steering for our combines. I hope that ag leader can make it work with this piece they have not let me down so far.

Now my steering is actually all Trimble Autopilots run with the Insights. Many moons ago Trimble and ag leader actually worked together. Then they got divorced.