My fish

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven said:
Interesting. It says these are blue hybrids. Where does the stock come from?

Hennke fish farm in halletsville. As far as I know the only one who is doing it. I found about about him from lavacarancher. Do to different spawning times the male blue cat has to be killed and the mature sperm is frozen. A month or two later the female channel cats can have the eggs milked out and live on. He uses only the biggest stock he can get his hands on. His system for hatching the fry is amazing . Words can't describe what he's built.
It's a perfect example of hybrid vigor.
They will outgrow other fish 3 x .

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:
Interesting. It says these are blue hybrids. Where does the stock come from?

Hennke fish farm in halletsville. As far as I know the only one who is doing it. I found about about him from lavacarancher. Do to different spawning times the male blue cat has to be killed and the mature sperm is frozen. A month or two later the female channel cats can have the eggs milked out and live on. He uses only the biggest stock he can get his hands on. His system for hatching the fry is amazing . Words can't describe what he's built.
It's a perfect example of hybrid vigor.
They will outgrow other fish 3 x .

So you get the fry to stock a tank with and grow them up to the size of the ones in the first video. I eat a lot of fish. Kroger's Grocery has individual vacuum packed catfish raised in ponds. They taste much better than the wild catfish from the river. I guess they might be the some cross as these.

No otters here but have been noticing a lot more gar this year, and some big ones too. They eat lots of fish, and floodwater takes the rest I guess.