My First Website!

Help Support CattleToday:

I do plan to add more pictures but i didnt get a chance yet. Maybe today if the light is good.

Thanks for all the comments,

Shelby

Shelby,

I would deffinately add more pics, I was wondering what some of the things you have on there look like. I think you could generate more sales with detailed pictures.

I clicked on your chess set page, and immediately a large pop up for http://www.chesssets.com came up!! Is this your website? I dont think it is, so you might see if you can do anything about them hijacking your webpage. Not sure how that works, but it's pretty sorry of them to do that. My apologies if that is indeed affiliated with your company.

Thanks for the suggestions. Put up lots of pictures today. Eric Not sure why you got a popup Its not mine. I will look into it and see what happened.

thanks

Shelby

Really loved that barn, Shelby.... I'm just about bright green with envy over it! Did you build that yourselves, or was it there when you purchased your property? Looks pretty nice, either way.

Take care.

We had the barn built in 2002. we have lived here since 1996. I have attached two pictures of the interior. One is of the tack room and the other is of the cow area and mangers. Of course it isnt this clean anymore 35 ton of hay tends to take up space and leave a mess. Its max capacity is 60-70 tons.

Shelby

8632.jpg

6717.jpg

Latest posts