my cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Welcome to Cattle Today Nico. Those are very good pictures of your cows. What is the other breed besides Limousin? They look like what we call commercial cattle(in other words no specific breed).

3waycross":1ixwul3s said:
Welcome to Cattle Today Nico. Those are very good pictures of your cows. What is the other breed besides Limousin? They look like what we call commercial cattle(in other words no specific breed).
They are Charolais x Simmental (the white) ,Belgian Blue x Simmental and LimousinX Simmental(the reds),the others are Brown Swiss and Hollstain mix. In my country the Simmental is used for milk

I enjoyed looking at your pictures.It looks like you take good care of your livestock.

ga.prime":fig98uux said:
Do you ever have trouble with vampires or werewolves over there in Romania?
Never ,this creatures exist only in movies, but the bears and wolves is very real and atack sheep and cattle somethime

nico":3muyohu5 said:
ga.prime":3muyohu5 said:
Never ,this creatures exist only in movies, but the bears and wolves is very real and atack sheep and cattle somethime
Thanks, nico. How's your weather? Hot and humid here in Georgia in the summertime.

ga.prime":30f9dh11 said:
nico":30f9dh11 said:
ga.prime":30f9dh11 said:
Thanks, nico. How's your weather? Hot and humid here in Georgia in the summertime.
This summer is very humid

nico":1gl1dasq said:
Sorry for my english i am from Romania
I met five guys from Romania on a house I was building about eight years ago. The owners wanted a clay tile roof and picked out one that was manufactured in Romania. Since no one in the States had any experience with it, they hired a crew from there and flew them over here to install it. They were very nice, hard working people. I worked with them for three months, and never did understand their language, but with alot of sign language, we had several conversations. I can remember them at awe over my tools and there uses, especially a compound miter saw. At lunch one day I took them to a HomeDepot to see their tool section. I liked to have never gotten them out of there.

Good looking stock. Welcome to the boards.

Latest posts