My 2018 Whitetail

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":3vztvmxx said:
True Grit Farms":3vztvmxx said:
ez14.":3vztvmxx said:
Nice buck. We have to wear orange even on private land
Same here, but only if your deer hunting.

I wouldn't like that....being told what to wear on my on land...I wear the same clothes hunting that I wear to work.
I agree 100% except for the clothes part, I'm a scent control fanatic.

True Grit Farms":2v55tvqy said:
ez14.":2v55tvqy said:
Yeah same here. Unless you're my mom who wears orange quite a bit during deer season even though she doesn't hunt

ez14.":2gu95xpo said:
True Grit Farms":2gu95xpo said:
ez14.":2gu95xpo said:
Yeah same here. Unless you're my mom who wears orange quite a bit during deer season even though she doesn't hunt

When I lived in Maine there was a woman that went Dow walk in a brown coat with white gloves. She moved her hands about and got plugged. I don't remember how it all turned out, but I remember the hunter being sued. Had she just had a little bit of orange on she'd probably still be here.

Bestoutwest":1lq0f6lh said:
ez14.":1lq0f6lh said:
True Grit Farms":1lq0f6lh said:

When I lived in Maine there was a woman that went Dow walk in a brown coat with white gloves. She moved her hands about and got plugged. I don't remember how it all turned out, but I remember the hunter being sued. Had she just had a little bit of orange on she'd probably still be here.
The jerks that are leasing the property behind ours has the opening of their blind directly facing our barnyard, workshop, etc. I guarantee I'll be wearing blaze orange every time I go down there!

TCRanch":17m2wdcm said:
Bestoutwest":17m2wdcm said:
ez14.":17m2wdcm said:

The jerks that are leasing the property behind ours has the opening of their blind directly facing our barnyard, workshop, etc. I guarantee I'll be wearing blaze orange every time I go down there!
That might not be a bad idea. There's a ton of fun stuff these days instead of just straight blaze orange.

Latest posts