Multimin 90

Help Support CattleToday:

f1tiger

Reaction score
Anyone using multimin 90 and did it help your conception rate and health of the newborn calves thanks

3rd year using MultiMin, first year using it 30-40 days pre breeding. Have my fingers crossed that it helps improve heats and conception. I also use Vitaferm Concept Aide, have been for years as well, but I started them on it earlier than usual. I'll let you know how I think it works. Up to this point I don't think it works.

I have only used it once on a new born, and it seemed to perk him up pretty quick.

A few years back we had a really wet spring and cows were going through minerals like it was candy, asked the speaker from noble research foundation and he said all minerals were being leached backed into the soil from too much rainfall;same thing this past spring and conception rates were down so trying concept aid and multimin also ,we will see if all their hype is what they say it is

We use Multimin 90 some. We are sold on Vita Ferm Concept Aid. Great breed back.

I've used multimin for 6-7 years now. Not totally convinced that every cow needs it but do think it helps to give them a boost in the spring. I notice the biggest difference when I give it to a single cow that just doesn't seem to be doing good.

Latest posts