msscamp

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":23v06nnf said:
where the heck is she? hate to lose another good'un

She's still around ALA, just pm'd with her yesterday. She just might be busy with her job like I've been. I wouldn't want to lose her from the board either!

I talked to her through PM a couple of weeks ago. She has a new job that's taking up a lot of time, otherwise she's fine. Still with us, just not as often for awhile.

VanC":1qhl3k9e said:
I talked to her through PM a couple of weeks ago. She has a new job that's taking up a lot of time, otherwise she's fine. Still with us, just not as often for awhile.

whew thanks for that Van, thought we lost her. we need good ones like her around, if only to keep Uncle C in order. ;-)

chrisy":3lmbvs48 said:
VanC":3lmbvs48 said:

whew thanks for that Van, thought we lost her. we need good ones like her around, if only to keep Uncle C in order. ;-)
everyone knows you cant keep uncle c in order.trouble am him go togather to well.

Thanks, everyone. :) I'm still around, I just don't have as much time these days, and I feel like I lost the right to post when we sold the girls - it just feels funny. I am now working off the farm as a CSR for a mortgage servicing company. If any of your mortgages are serviced by Aurora Loan Services, maybe I'll get to talk to you! :D

msscamp":2pr8i750 said:
Thanks, everyone. :) I'm still around, I just don't have as much time these days, and I feel like I lost the right to post when we sold the girls - it just feels funny. :D

If someone needs to know something, I really don't think they care whether or not you still have those ladies.

You can pretend, or borrow some, if that is what it takes to keep you here! :lol:

msscamp":cb4taqa6 said:
Thanks, everyone. :) I'm still around, I just don't have as much time these days, and I feel like I lost the right to post when we sold the girls - it just feels funny. I am now working off the farm as a CSR for a mortgage servicing company. If any of your mortgages are serviced by Aurora Loan Services, maybe I'll get to talk to you! :D

You have as much right to post as anyone, and more than most. I understand you not having as much time, but please don't leave us completely. ;-)

VanC":3dv5f28m said:
You have as much right to post as anyone, and more than most. I understand you not having as much time, but please don't leave us completely. ;-)

I'll second that. Just cause the 'girls' may be gone, doesn't mean that what you know went with them.

Katherine

msscamp":2lvw8i83 said:

If you get some time off and want to play with some cows and babies - feel free to stop here
I'll leave the light on and our cows are white so they can be seen at night.

stay, as Katherine said your knowledge didn't go with the Cows. or you wisdom we need you here, only if it's to help us girls out sometimes. ;-)

ALACOWMAN":3b8au04p said:
did ya'll sell out? this is the first i heard of it
as i backread the posts/it sure sounds like they sold their cows.an yes you do have rights to post here.once a cattleman always a cattleman.an besides you never forget what youve learned.an can help people here.its sad that when people sellout they think they must leave the cattle board.

Well Mom (msscamp) you have to stick around. Who else is going to watch out for me? :lol:

chrisy":icr3qnlt said:
flaboy-":icr3qnlt said:
Well Mom (msscamp) you have to stick around. Who else is going to watch out for me? :lol:
fla. ya done gone broke my :heart: I thought all us girls looked after you :pretty: :)

Well Mom (msscamp) is the one that got on my butt for getting into a saddle that was not adjusted for me. :lol:

The rest of you gals just put me in my place. :shock:

flaboy-":39psrzgt said:
Well Mom (msscamp) is the one that got on my butt for getting into a saddle that was not adjusted for me. :lol:

I'd do it again, too! ;-) Thank you, friends! :heart: Katherine, I didn't think of it that way. :oops: Alacowman, our girls shipped the 7th of December and now live in Illinois. We still have some weaning calves, but the bulk of our operation is gone. I'm counting on all of you to post pictures of your babies come spring! :)

Latest posts